Thursday, October 29, 2015

TRAVELER'S SKETCHBOOK EXHIBITION AT BEVERLY ARTS CENTER IN CHICAGO NOV. 6 to DEC. 6, 2015

Albert Dock, Liverpool UK, 13.5 x 9.5 inch ink and watercolor by George C. Clark    AVAILABLE

Albert Dock, drawn on my recent visit to England, will be one of 50-plus paintings and graphics from my Traveler's Sketchbook Series featured in the main floor galleries of the BEVERLY ARTS CENTER, 2407 W. 111th Street, Chicago, Illinois 60655 from November 6 to December 6, 2015.  Gallery hours are 9am to 9pm Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm Saturday, and 1 to 4pm Sunday.   "Traveler's Sketchbook" is what I call the mostly small-scale, mostly on-site watercolors and drawings I make of places and things I find interesting on my travels.  Subjects range from my own Chicago back yard to the back roads of Europe.  Also shown will be a few of my large-scale studio landscapes.

THERE WILL BE AN ARTIST'S RECEPTION ON SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 15 FROM 2 TO 4PM.  Everyone is welcome.

No comments: